What to do if you have lost a pet
Apart from printing off as many LOST pet posters as possible and displaying them
locally there are some other things you can do to help find your pet.
1. If a Dog get in touch with your local Animal Welfare officer. Every local council has
an Animal Welfare officer who is responsible
for stray dogs roaming the area.
Contact them to see if your dog has been found.
2. Visit your local Police Station to see if your dog has been handed in.
3. Visit the Vets in your area to see if your cat or dog has been handed in.
4. If you haven't already done so advertise your missing pet on this website.
5. Do not give up and keep checking all the above and this website everyday.
Please help to keep this website FREE
Website Promotion by SEO Consultant London